TrustLayers centralizes data usage policies, continuously analyzes data usage against those policies, and generates alerts on suspicious behavior. With TrustLayers, enterprises can maximize the value of their data with confidence.
With TrustLayers, enterprises benefit from the following:
- Real-time visibility into policies and data usage
- Actionable intelligence to protect against and remediate misuse
- Cost and time savings through simple rule creation and automated analysis
- Validation of accountability that can be shared with customers and partners
How it Works
TrustLayers can be used in cloud or on-premise environments, and customers deploy in monitoring or blocking mode.
The solution’s three primary functions are described below.
Simple Rules Creation
People who are closest to industry regulations and corporate policies can easily create data use rules through an intuitive interface. No technical knowledge is required. Users may choose rules from an existing library or create new ones. The separation of rules layer from the data means that rule changes are automatically applied to all connected data with no user intervention required.
Continuous Monitoring and Analysis of Data Usage
Data use records are ingested from a variety of data sources (such as logs, databases, tags, and files) from around the organization and mapped to the variables in the rules. The TrustEngine provides scalable reasoning for the analysis of data use against these rules. Unlike a rules engine, data use monitoring can occur across an immediate or extended time period.
Reporting and Actionable Intelligence
The TrustLayers real time dashboard displays the results of the analysis performed by the TrustEngine and alerts on incidences of data misuse. Armed with this intelligence, enterprises can identify and remediate data misuse and demonstration policy adherence to customers, partners, regulators, and internal stakeholders
Here is how customers in multiple industries are using TrustLayers today.
- Financial Institutions use TrustLayers to prevent inappropriate cross-functional data usage, such as the credit card department using banking customer data for marketing purposes.
- Pharmaceutical companies accelerate the speed and the lower cost of clinical trials by automating policy adherence with TrustLayers.
- Mobile app providers use TrustLayers to maximize the value of the data gathered from their customers and maintain customer confidence. Sharing their TrustScore with customers and partners allows them to demonstrate accountability.
View our resources page to download our data sheet and industry use cases.
For more information about the product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.